Laura A Mather
London Properties, Ltd.
Laura's story could be much like your own. No entitlements, she has worked her way from entry level property manager to a national Vice President of Sales and Marketing, to now, independent business woman one way: deciding to be herself in every way, and setting her aim to be better at every opportunity.
Her skills are applied in every sense to developing a strategic, thoughtful plan for selling your home or finding your home. Nothing within her power is left to chance, and credentials like these are your greatest assurance:
● 34+ years in the real estate industry in key management and marketing positions, nationally and regionally
● Voted Best REALTOR® 2018 & 2021, CVLUX, and 2019/2020 nominee
● Licensed as a Broker Associate in California and Washington State
● Successfully marketed thousands of homes in the Central Valley
● Ranked #1 REALTOR® 2019 at London Properties, Ltd.
● A top Producer in Fresno County
● Sales in 2017 over $21,000,000
● Sales in 2018 over $23,000,000
● Sales in 2019 over $28,000,000
● Sales in 2020 over $35,000,000
● Strategic planner and marketer of master-planned communities
● A full-time professional active in both good and difficult markets
● Relocation expert dealing with third party relocation companies and major corporations, personally assisting relocation buyers and sellers
● Expert in new home design and construction
● Experienced in both new construction and re-sale
● Extensive background in market research, consumer financing, advertising, sales processes, and coordination
● Active mentor to new agents entering into the industry, and CSUF Real Estate students, teaching them best practices and the Mather Method process
● Played a key role in taking a national home builder public on the New York Stock Exchange